TERMS OF RENT A CAR
- Drivers possessing a valid driving permit, a valid identification document and at least 23 years old (depends on judgment of BEST Rent employee).
- Only a person who is signed in the contract has the authority to drive the car
Delivery of the Vehicle
- Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. - Free
- Weekends and Mondays through Fridays from 8 p.m. to 8 a.m. - €10
Delivery and Return of the vehicle in another city
- Please call for more information
Pricing and Methods of Payment
- Accepted payment method is credit card- VISA , Mastercard are accepted. All prices are quoted in euros.
- All vehicles are leased with full petrol tank. Upon return of vehicles without a full petrol tank the client’s deposit will be charged with the value of missing fuel plus 10 euro service charge.
Delayed Return of the Vehicle
- In case the return of the vehicle is delayed, overtime is being charged on a full day basis.
- In the case of technical problems the client has to contact Best Rent on the EMERGENCY TELEPHONE NUMBER written on the renting contract.
In Case of an Accident
- The first thing to do is to call our EMERGENCY TELEPHONE NUMBER written on the contract. Then call the police (phone: 166) and ask them to come and make an evidence protocol.
Lost Registration Documents
- In case the car's registration documents or keys are lost and not returned by the renter, an extra charge of 200 euro is required.
THE VEHICLE IS NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY.